Good luck
祝你好运
Thank you. Good luck to you too
谢谢 也祝你好运
Why don't you come and visit us some day?
你为什么不来我们这儿
We live on Mott Street.
Number 27 我们住在莫特街27号
My father has a fish shop
我爸爸有开了家鱼店
Maybe
可能会来吧
Padoan, okay. Next
好的,帕多安,下一个
Next
下一个
He never mentioned her to me again And I never asked
他再也没有提起她 我也没再问他
At least not for the next twelve crossings
至少是后来的12年里
Besides, he was happy just like always
此外 他快乐依旧
His popularity was its peak
他的名气到达了顶峰
Then, one evening in spring
然后 某个春天的晚上
halfway between Genoa and New York right it the middle of the ocean
在途经热那亚到纽约的路上
In three days when we get to New York
到达纽约的三天前
I'm getting off this ship
我要离开这船
Cat got your tongue?
怎么不说话了
No,I'm glad
不 我很高兴
But all of a sudden?
怎么会这么突然
My man...
兄弟啊……
That's aces
你终于开窍了
I've got to see something down there
我想要看些东西
What?
看什么
The ocean
大海